Any trip to the TUrks and Caicos Islands is incomplete if you do not have a tour around Providenciales. Although our tours are completely customizable, here are a few places that must be considered:
- Craft Market - the local Craft market with a spectacular view of Grace Bay beach, nestled between Club Med and Ocean Club East.
- Conch Farm - you will enjoy a guided tour of the farm, the only harvesting facility for conch in the world.
- Chalk Sound - here you will stop to photograph the most amazing coloured waters in the Caribbean.
- Sapodilla Beach - a tranquil stretch of beach with shallow waters.
- The Hole - the is a naturally-formed limestone sinkhole located in the Long Bay Hills area. It is roughly 50 feet in diameter and about 60 feet deep.
- Long Bay Beach - this is a three mile long beach that is characteristically different from others around the island. It does not suffer from large ocean swell waves and is popular for kite surfing.
One or more of the stops will be at classic beach bars where you will enjoy local cuisine and rum punch. These include:
- Da Conch Shack
- Flamingo Cafe (co-located with the craft market)